Sunday, December 17, 2017

I Found It. The Thing That's Simple Yet Seems Somewhat Hidden

I may not have a job, a boyfriend, a family that's in good terms with each other, I may not be rich, I can't even afford to buy my own shoes. But my life is perfect. I appreciate everything I have, and have experienced in my life, and everything about me. My life will just keep getting better and better. Every single time I find solace,I look and pause just anywhere and think I am grateful to be here. To exist. Grateful with every fiber of my being.Everything is beautiful. Every.single.thing. I went from a person who committed suicide 3 times to becoming this person I find so beautiful (in my opinion, at least) inside who finds light in every single thing. I am fucking proud of myself. I know the secret to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment